Bankruptcy isn’t as bad as You Think
YOU CAN STILL BUY A HOME The most common concern I get is how bankruptcy will effect your ability to buy a home. In fact, mortgage brokers have said, that as long as your income level and down payment is sufficient, a person can qualify for a home loan just two years after a chapter 7 bankruptcy (just one year after chapter 13 bankruptcy). Timing is everything. If you file a bankruptcy, it will get rid of your debt within a 4-6 month period and that bankruptcy will remain on your credit report for 10 years. Compare that to how long it will take you to pay off that debt given your minimum payment and interest rate, save for a down payment on a home, and then have the good credit to buy a home. If the bankruptcy will shorten the time it takes for you to achieve your financial goals, then of course it’s going to be the best option!
- Seriously delinquent on your credit card payments
- Receiving harassing telephone calls and letters from debt collectors
- Being sued by a credit card company
- In over $10,000.00 worth of debt
- In foreclosure or have wages being garnished
- Stop all telephone calls and letters from debt collectors
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop lawsuits against you
- Wipe out most kinds of debt and get you a fresh start
Call (619) 630-8529 now. You’ll be glad you did.
Bankruptcies and services that we provide.
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
GET A FRESH START TODAY!
Contact Seneca Law Group for a FREE CONSULTATION. We can start the process for little or no money down!